Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Amazing!

Your Mastermind animations keep getting better! I can't wait for the next one! Thumbs up and keep up the good work!

RB productions RB productions

Nice!

Really good introduction video, however a little bit too long, an introductory video is supposed to tell you who made the video, and you did so twice. Other than that, it's a really good and funny video (funny because of the excessive blood from the guys head x])

Strawberry clock owns 08 Strawberry clock owns 08

Funneh

Pretty damn funny dude xD Aaaah...I'm bleeding shit! :3

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Hahahaha!

That was hilarious! xD He is so freaking random, but it is so funny! :D Nice work, really nice work! I'm rating this a 5 and adding to my favorites! :)

An Unfortunate Corpse An Unfortunate Corpse

Cool.

Rather odd...nice poem. I love the graphics however, nice job! It looks very good! :D Keep up the good work dude! =]

The Chicken :D The Chicken :D

eeeh.

Meh, it is pretty much a rip off of the clock crew...but worse. The only thing I liked about it was the atomic symbol..but thats it. And I couldn't hear the voices well either :/

5Dollar responds:

well the chars are like the CC but thats it.

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Hahahaha!

Hahahahaha! I love your work dude, and these were amazing! Pity I saw the legend of awesome on youtube a month or so back, but the prince of awesome was amazing! I couldn't stop laughing at the end xD

Awesome work, I can't wait for your next one! :)

Introducing Jeff Introducing Jeff

Awesome!

Very nice, but it should hve been a bit longer. you have great potential, don't mess it up by making small animations like this. Make them longer, and you will go far! :D

I liked your style, but like I said, a little bit longer :)

It may sound that I am being harsh, but, as an animator myself, I know how long this would have taken, so great job on this! :D

Chappersman responds:

Thanks, but this one is kinda an introduction which is why its so short, more longer ones on the way!

Liam Lynch - Whatever Liam Lynch - Whatever

Hehe!

Great stuff! :D I laughed when he threw the dice at the officers eye! xD And when he strangles G Bush.

Great song, great flash, nice work!

MarcyVF responds:

Thank you very much for the 10/10!! :) :O
Glad you liked it
(the officer deserved it lol)

Blamformers! Blamformers!

10/10 for sure!

OMG, the last one was the funniest xD

Very nice colab, some great artists were involved in that! :D

10/10, and rated 5, plus faved :3