Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addictive, but the good kind!

Very nice work guys, the programming is the best I have seen for a game of this kind, and the graphics are exceptional, your style is really impressive!

I've been playing this game for about 2-3 hours, and I love it! Admittedly I'm starting to get a little bored, but that is expected. The medals issue was quite annoying, I played the game for ages, and managed to get most of the medals, then decided to give it a rest, logged back on to find I had none, and when I launched the turtle, I also managed to get the traveller medal before I had apparently launched the turtle :D

The medals also annoyed me because I managed to get the drunk driver medal before I refreshed it, and I haven't been able to hit one since, but oh well, that isn't your fault.

However, despite that small flaw, the medals kept the game interesting, as did the build up system, where you can upgrade your arsenal, eventually getting super powerful, and then looking back I was like "damn, in the first cannon that would have taken me ages just to get to where I am now!"

Very good game guys, I hope to see more amazing work from both of you! :)

+fav 10/10 and 5/5

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Awesome!

638 Seconds :D

Very good game, great idea, and exeedingly well implemented :)

10/10 and 5/5

Nice work!

-:flash Dance:- -:flash Dance:-

Wow!

This is amazing! Very nice work you have done here! :D i played this listening to mothership - Enter Skiari! xD It was really fun! :)

Great job dude, rated 5, and faved :) Keep up the great wrok!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Brilliant!

I loved this game, reminds me of guitar hero...except free! :D I love the songs, nice choices! :) Really enjoyable, and I can see you have put a lot of effort into making this.

10/10, rated 5, and faved. Great work! Keep it up! :D

Shinki responds:

Thanks. :)

Oh Snap, Wade! Oh Snap, Wade!

Fun!

Its really fun, and enjoyable...but the novelty factor goes down after a while...good work though.

Lol, I'm 3rd place :P

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

Very helpful!

I personally found this very helpful, not because of how to draw/animate the stick figures, but on the other things you included, for example the blood and the frame by frame animatons have certainly helped me. thank you. Rated 5.

export-gold responds:

Kool!

HotLap HotLap

Awesome!

Very good game, i really enjoyed it, but, if you want to improve it, I suggest making the friction less, so that you skid around the corners, rather than easily turn around them, and also adding in some sound effects and music. But, the game play was great, and so were the graphics.

Nice work dude, I hope you get to finish it! :)

Tower Bloxx Tower Bloxx

Woooooooooow!

I got 7272 points, until I decided to leave it x] Great game, I really loved it!

Very addictive, great graphics, and amazing gameplay!

Ball Crush Ball Crush

Brilliant!

I love this game, very nice to play. Pity accidentally clicked on the ad at the bottom and moved me onto another site, and I lost a few lives because I clicked on the wrong colour. Nice game, faved and rated 5! Keep it up!

The Towers of Hanoi The Towers of Hanoi

Fun.

Pretty good, but some sound and music would have been nice. And maybe making the graphics a little better, like maybe make them gradients, so it looks like they are round, not square, then that round be also good.